TAG Heuer Carrera 43mm Automatic Chronograph Men's Watch CAR2A11.BA0799
Powered by the in-house Calibre 1887 movement and inspired by the Calibre 16 design, this is a classic reborn. Ultraresistant ceramic on the bezel and unscratchable sapphire on the caseback protect a 43mm case of polished steel. The pulse-quickening dial comes in understated black or elegant anthracite with a sunray effect, and a new H-shaped bracelet adds a special touch of style. An even more sporty option is offered by a version with its sandblasted titanium Grade 2 case, coated in black titanium carbide, and the black alligator strap with a “soft touch” effect with elegant stitching and lining in vibrant racing red.
- Central chrono seconds
- Ceramic bezel with tachymeter scale
- Crown stamped with the TAG Heuer logo
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Double anti-reflective treatment: for better readability
- Double security clasp bracelet: with easy to use push buttons
- Open flange and large numbers: make seconds easy to read
- Sapphire crystal caseback: reveals TAG Heuer calibre in action
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal
- Three original counters for running seconds, chrono minutes, hours
- Water resistant to 100m
- Calibre 1887
- TAG Heuer Calibre 1887. Swiss Made. Automatic calibre. Diameter: 29.3 mm (13''') — 39 rubies. Rapid date correction.
- Movement performance: Balance frequency: 28.800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz). Power reserve: about 50 hours, about 40 hours when the chronograph is engaging.
- Movement display: Hours — minutes — small seconds at 9. Chronograph minutes at 12 and chronograph hours at 6. Date at 6.
Oscillating mass: 'Côtes de Genève' engraved 'TAG Heuer — Calibre 1887 Swiss Made'.
- Case: Fine-brushed/polished steel
- Bezel: Black ceramic
- Strap: Fine-brushed / polished steel
WARRANTY: 2-Year limited TAG Heuer international warranty