TAG Heuer Formula 1 Men's Grande Date Black Dial Bracelet Quartz Watch WAU1112.BA0858
GRANDE DATE 42mm
- Angled date window at 6 o'clock
- Circular fine-brushed screwed caseback with special checkered decoration
- Curved & polished hand-applied indexes and 12 numeral with luminescent markers
- Minuterie on the flange
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Running second counter with azurage
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal, for excellent durability
- Screw-in crown with 'Easy Grip' system and double gaskets
- Tachymeter scale on bezel, for average speed measurement
- Unidirectional turning bezel
A QUARTZ MOVEMENT
A quartz movement is powered by a battery. Its regulator (time-measuring device) is a quartz crystal. An electrical current causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second). This gives the movement almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
TAG HEUER QUARTZ MOVEMENTS
Quartz movements used by TAG Heuer are some of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland. They are also distinguished by excellent resistance to shocks and magnetic fields.
TAG HEUER BATTERIES
The batteries for TAG Heuer quartz movements have a service life of at least two years.
For increased security, all TAG Heuer quartz watches(except chronographs) are ?tted with an end of battery life indicator (EOL). When the battery shows signs of weakening, the seconds hand starts making four-second jumps every four seconds. However, the movement continues to display the exact time until the battery is exhausted.
Case: Fine-brushed steel
Bezel: Fine-brushed / polished steel
Strap: Fine-brushed steel
WARRANTY: 2-Year limited TAG Heuer international warranty