TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer Swiss Quartz Watch WAY1110.BA0928
300 M 40.5MM
- "AQUARACER - 300M/1000FT" lettering
- Angled date window at 3 o'clock
- Faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Fine-brushed steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons and diving extension
- Hand-applied faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Printed "TAG Heuer" logo at 12 o'clock
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal with double antireflective treatment
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Unidirectional turning bezel: - Engraved numbers - SLN dot at 12 o'clock - Polished chamfer
A QUARTZ MOVEMENT
A quartz movement is powered by a battery. Its regulator (time-measuring device) is a quartz crystal. An electrical current causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second). This gives the movement almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
TAG HEUER QUARTZ MOVEMENTS
Quartz movements used by TAG Heuer are some of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland. They are also distinguished by excellent resistance to shocks and magnetic fields.
TAG HEUER BATTERIES
The batteries for TAG Heuer quartz movements have a service life of at least two years.
For increased security, all TAG Heuer quartz watches(except chronographs) are ?tted with an end of battery life indicator (EOL). When the battery shows signs of weakening, the seconds hand starts making four-second jumps every four seconds. However, the movement continues to display the exact time until the battery is exhausted.
Case: Fine-brushed/polished steel
Bezel: Unidirectional turning bezel
Strap: Fine-brushed / Polished 3-row steel
WARRANTY: TAG Heuer warranty